Wednesday, September 15, 2010

SOME MORE VOCABS< ENJOYS! AGAIN, 5 EXTRA PICTURES FOR EXAMPLE BUT CREDIT WON'T INCREASE

“Come to my house and we shall work it out!” said Anthony amiably as if he didn’t know what was going on.

I went from pink to red, I felt really hot and irritated, I flared up but didn’t know why. There wasn’t any reason for me to be mad, it just… A few minutes ago, I was presumptuous that I assumed myself to be the champion, then things turned out I was the last who reached to the target.

The class was being too credulous when heard Mr. Sullivan talked about his brand new silver Audi. A few minutes later, they realized that it was a joke to help they understand the word better.

Her hospitality was rewarded when she actually realized that the stranger who slept over yesterday was a doctor who knew exactly the way to help her prevent from the “handed down from ancestor” cancer.
My grandma’s skin year after year became wrinkle and gnarled.

No comments:

Post a Comment