Tuesday, September 28, 2010

         An angel passed me just recently; the innocence reflected on his round, rosy and baby-soft face was the major reason I could had noticed him so quickly. He is an American baby, casually attired in cornflower blue twill suit from Milky tree branch, and was held by his father. His eyes were half-closed from sleepiness, yet still I realized the twinkling deeply blue of his pupils. It’s usually true when person with blue eyes owning blonde; as the hair of him looked smooth as feather, although I didn’t had a chance to feel it, but by peeking at its lustrous blonde and kind of tamed, I could infer. His ba be bi bo bu, something, I couldn’t hear very well since it was too busy in the Ocean Park; however it sounded like he had perceived me looked at him, as he offered me a grin.



1 comment: