Tuesday, September 7, 2010

5 new vocabularies, plus 5 extra pictures! Enjoy!!

_The main things for you to perform an impromptu speech in front of public that is the way you arrange and how do you deliver it to the audience
.
_“Maybe that robber was in the backyard”, cried mom, holding the broom, walking on tiptoe, pushing the backdoor that led to the yard tentatively.
_The artist worked intently in his artwork. His eyes gazed the subject matter anxiously, as if he was trying to find the mistake of the painting.
_My eyes were looking at the teacher as if I was listening quite intently, but my hands were actually under the table, in my backpack, probing for my cell phone. I didn’t remember where it was, and I was pretty apprehensive of losing it.  
_“Who’s there?” said Sally as she turned around immediately when heard a brittle voice came out from somewhere, hand’s holding the flashlight. Nothing, no one answered, she only felt an ominous silence and emptiness as she stood stock-still.

3 comments:

  1. Your posts are always excellent! It shows that you have a good understanding of the vocabularies, and keep up the good work to produce amazing writings like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz, you always be the 1st who comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the care :))
    Its very good because it don't have anything bad :))

    ReplyDelete