Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hello every one,

Hi, my name is Jenny Dong Thuy Linh. I am 8th graders at the American International School, the Nguyen Huu Canh campus. The Last two months was my birthday, so it seems to say I am 13 now. I love most of the subjects, but just most, not all. I like books, fiction category, but still, there are interesting non-fiction books that i enjoy a lot. I usually read at home, after i have done all the homework; i also read at school, but just a bit of time. I like watching Disney channel, because it helps me learning English, as well as listening, and so i also prefer listen to music, but it just happens when i am working on the computer. I don't play game, neither video games nor online games, which are pretty bad for my eyes (i have to wear glasses). i have 3 more brothers and sister, one of them is my twin( which made us special) and the last two are big brother and sister whom are older than me quite a bit. I can speak three languages, which are Vietnamese, English and a little of Chinese. People said i am creative, maybe because of my art works, which contents lot of elements of diversity and funny, but through my brain has to work a lot in order to have those elements. I have been to three places that are quite famous, Taiwan, Hongkong and Macau, but these are the only places i have ever been. So, you might know the Basic thinks about me, welcome to my blog, join me and comment if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment